IDI, CREFIAF and SAI Togo staff
Togo - PAP-APP Phase 1 2018-2021
From 2018 to 2021, IDI and CREFIAF partnered with the Courts of Accounts of Gabon and Senegal to strengthen SAI Togo's strategic management systems and initiate long-term capacity development projects.
A team of peers — from the IDI, CREFIAF and the Presidents of the Courts of Accounts of Gabon and Senegal — are working closely with the President of the Courts of Accounts of Togo and his staff to:
- assess current capacity and needs for development
- develop a new strategic plan
- design and implement a new operational planning process
- build more effective relationships with external partners, including key stakeholders and development support providers
- develop project proposals for long-term capacity development support
Following the completion of PAP-APP Phase 1, work with SAI Togo has continued under PAP-APP Phase 2 (2022-2024).
Funding is provided by the Austrian Development Agency, Ministry of Foreign Affairs Iceland, Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs France, the United Kingdom, SAI Qatar and Irish Aid.