Meeting with representatives from IDI, SAI Sierra Leone, and AFROSAI-E
Sierra Leone - PAP-APP Phase 1
From 2019 to 2021, IDI and AFROSAI-E partnered with the Audit Service of Sierra Leone (ASSL) to strengthen its strategic management systems and initiate long-term capacity development projects.
A team of peers — including experts from the IDI, AFROSAI-E, the Office of the Auditor General of Norway, and the Audit Service of Ghana — worked closely with the Auditor General and her staff to:
- review progress on the current strategic plan
- develop a strategic plan addendum to facilitate implementation and monitoring
- launch the annual performance report
- train staff on effective communication and report writing
- build more effective relationships with external partners, including development support providers
- develop project proposals for long-term capacity development support
Funding provided by the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Development Office (FCDO).
Project Agreements and Reports